New Dive Manager 1.4 download.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yea, just right click it and select "save as" to whatever folder of your choice.

Version 1.4 has been around for two months now. As far as I can tell the only change is the addition of the new computers, Vytek and D3. Too bad, the software could really use some revisons and improvements.

Ralph

One more thing, if you are using Suunto's Dive Manager on more than one computer you will need to upgrade all the installations. Once a dive log has been edited and saved in 1.4, version 1.3 can no longer open it.

Ralph

I haven't noticed any. There may be some small bugs fixed, but I don't see any difference.

You can run simulations for the Vytec and D3 if you'd like to learn more about the new models. For example you could compare the performance of the 100% to 50% RGBM algorithm.

Ralph

considering the Vytec if I start using NITROX more so I can monitor the gas level as well, (at least that would be my excuse to get it), so maybe I will grab a DL of it just to play....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom