New Dive Sites - Moving Pin in BlueBuddy App

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BFRedrocks

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I just received my Bluebuddy and I love it so far (even though I haven't taken it under water yet). One issue I am having is in the app where I tried to set up a local dive site (one that's not already in the divePAL list), the app will let me drop a pin, but it won't let me move it to the correct spot or edit it. It says "Tap Button to Edit/Save" and "Hold and Drag Pin to Reposition" but it won't let me do either option. When I hold the pin, it changes color slightly, so I know it's "selected," but I can't do anything with it. Can you help or give me any tips for addressing this?

Thanks!

..... One issue I am having is in the app where I tried to set up a local dive site (one that's not already in the divePAL list), the app will let me drop a pin, but it won't let me move it to the correct spot or edit it......
Which version of the App? Android or iPhone?

FWIW, none of the existing sites show up as dive flags in my app version, and I can't select them to get additional details in the map view. Instead of an arrow to choose the site (as in the tutorial video), all it shows is the label and a ".". Here's a screenshot as an example:

Dive Sites Screenshot.jpg

Excellent! Thanks for the update...I look forward to the app fix and to using my BlueBuddy for its "maiden" dives this weekend. :D

another bluebuddy issue........

When I try to change the name of a dive from "recently imported log" to something helpful my android app crashes. It will let me change other fields but not that one. I've submitted a report via the app.

.....When I try to change the name of a dive from "recently imported log" to something helpful my android app crashes. It will let me change other fields but not that one. I've submitted a report via the app.
Hi, the App works fine on our test smartphones/tablets with 4.4.

Maybe this issue could be related to 5.0

Thank you for the crash report. We will look into it asap.

Back
Top Bottom