New England Lobstah Diver get-together date

What dates are best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This thread is for the selection of a date this season (2007) for the NELD get-together/dive/campout/clambake on Lovell's Island. See this thread for more details.

If you plan to be there, which of the following dates is best for you? Lets give it a week to give everyone a chance to respond, and then when we see what dates are best I'll post information for reserving sites. There are a limited number available, so plan to have a buddy's tent on your site!

Please select ALL dates for which you will be available.

I don't really care, I just said August because it looks like thats when most others want to go and it should be best temperature wise, the water is warmest around then.
John C.

Maybe someone has a boat we can use to transport gear. Just a thought. I mean, some folks may want to bring multiple tanks.

This is a great idea, by the way.

I can bring probably 4 additional divers from Maine with their gear.

Jeff

Cool. It'll be good to get some of the Mainers down for this. The site is booked for August 25th. See the other thread (link in the original post of this thread) for ongoing discussion.

jtoorish:
Maybe someone has a boat we can use to transport gear.

I have a 17' center console that I'm hoping to bring. Not sure where closest overnight parking is for my truck/trailer though. If I can go, find a parking spot and it's not a super long run to the island, I may be able to ferry gear/folks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom