New England Vintage Club Dive...today Sat 10 and Sun 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danny D

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This weekend I am having the N.E. Vintage Dive Club annual dive. As I am the only member of this club I will have to be the one reporting on how the dives go. If anyone is in the area.....Glouster.....Rockport, Ma and wants to join the club/me diving by all means .
I will be diving with a Royal and a Da aquamaster and maybe even my Seibe Gorman Mistral if I have time. Other then that jetfins, 6m wetsuit, Dacor mask, no bdc, and twin 72's.
Hope everyone has nice weather this weekend! Good Dives to all!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Work is keeping me out of the water this weekend, but I hope you have a good time and post some picutres!

Aloha,
Lisa

Danny D:
This weekend I am having the N.E. Vintage Dive Club annual dive. As I am the only member of this club I will have to be the one reporting on how the dives go. If anyone is in the area.....Glouster.....Rockport, Ma and wants to join the club/me diving by all means .
I will be diving with a Royal and a Da aquamaster and maybe even my Seibe Gorman Mistral if I have time. Other then that jetfins, 6m wetsuit, Dacor mask, no bdc, and twin 72's.
Hope everyone has nice weather this weekend! Good Dives to all!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny D,
As soon as I get my DA up and working again I'll give you a shout and make a trip from NY to MA and we'll dive...

check with Chris Hugo at Bay State Divers in Mass. He loves vintage scuba. There might also be others in the Metro West Dive club in Natick Ma

Wow, that's great!
I wish I lived closer, I would definitely join you.
Being in Northern California I'm experiencing a similar issue trying to find enough vintage divers that live close enough to have regularly scheduled vintage club dives.

My dream is to someday go on a national dive safari and meet up with vintage divers all over the country state by state. I could end up in the north east all the way up in Maine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom