New Fins!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1_T_Submariner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I got my new fins today.... Scuba Pro Jets. (I'll keep my splits for now).

Going to dive them Sunday.

Baby Step torward the dark side?

I'm betting you're going to sell your old ones within a week of trying out the Jets.

Love my Jets. Also love my Twin Jets for my easy recreational dives in warm water.

Keep the splits. They're another great tool to have available in your toolbox of dive gear.

theskull

wakejohnk:
What are the benefits of the Pro Jets as opposed to the Twin Jets?

Twin Jets are splits which I already own a set of. I would like to use a few kicks that splits are not designed for. Back, Frog etc.... I realize there is a lot of debate about this but, my splits just are not efficient/possible to do these other kicks with.

Plus my birthday is getting close.:eyebrow:

wakejohnk:
What are the benefits of the Pro Jets as opposed to the Twin Jets?

Its like pedaling a bicycle, splits you are in lowest gear, jets you are in high gear.........plus the added benefit of directional control. Splits are for sissies who claim to get leg cramps :)

Jet fins are fantastic. you wouldn't worry about fighting the currents :) a few kicks & you are about a couple of body lengths from where you were. just have some practice though, they are heavy & stiff. you might cramp up. you also might want to modify your kicking in order to get the maximum thrust from the fins. with these, the frog kick has great propulsion.

Congratulation on your new Jet...You will love it

Anyone experience Jet fin REVO, please comment..Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom