New Firmware for ICON HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Naboodiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Zak,

I just upgraded my Mares Icon HD firmware to version 1.14 from 1.12. I am curious what is new, enhanced or fixed in version 1.14? Thanks much.

hey naboo,

where did you find version 1.14? i'm on the mares download page and all i see is version 1.12.

thanks

Hey Zak,

I just upgraded my Mares Icon HD firmware to version 1.14 from 1.12. I am curious what is new, enhanced or fixed in version 1.14? Thanks much.

Tardmaster,

It was not on the download page. It still says 1.12. If you sign in to the registration page you will see it is available for download.

So far I see that the simulator is not called simulator its called planner which I dont know what this is for.

In Dive settings all of the options are in yellow rather than blue. Easier to read IMO.

Under Set Dive in dive settings the P factors are P0 low P1 medium P2 high rather than P1 P2 P3 (I believe)

Looks like some font changes possibly and maybe some other minor color changes on the bars.

Im curious to see the list of changes.

Also Zak can you put in a word to those in charge of the site? When they do a Firmware update post a list of what is new on the firmware rather than keeping everyone in the dark..:D

So far I see that the simulator is not called simulator its called planner which I dont know what this is for.

In Dive settings all of the options are in yellow rather than blue. Easier to read IMO.

Under Set Dive in dive settings the P factors are P0 low P1 medium P2 high rather than P1 P2 P3 (I believe)

Looks like some font changes possibly and maybe some other minor color changes on the bars.

Im curious to see the list of changes.

Also Zak can you put in a word to those in charge of the site? When they do a Firmware update post a list of what is new on the firmware rather than keeping everyone in the dark..:D

also, you may have to reset your date and time. when i downloaded 1.14 i had to rest them both.

Yes... I noticed that too. The firmware upgrade did require a reset on date and time.. Everything else appeared to remain the same setting wise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom