New From Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skink44

Registered
Reaction score
All,

This is a little late, I've already had a bunch of folks helping me out in the classified forum. I am he father of a young scuba family (wife and 2 kids) just starting out. My wife and I have been diving on vacation for years and now that both kids are of age, we introduced them to it in March. Needless to say, the kids have fallen in love with it like we have. So here we are accumulating gear in prep for the rest of the families certification. We live 5 mins from divable water and intend on making this a weekly affair. I can' say enough about the folks I've had the pleasure of speaking with/ listening to on this forum. My hopes are to be diving as a family/ cleaning up local rivers and dive spots while enjoying the cold Canadian waters by August. Thanks again guys, I hope someday I can add something to help somebody the way you guys have in the short time I've spent on this forum.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida USA...very cool because a family that dives together make a great buddy system..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom