New Future Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sglake

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Well finally we have another new addition to our family!!! My daughter Megan gave birth to a girl Aubrey Madisen 6lbs 14oz 20" at 04:15 9-15-09!! Her water broke going into the hospital so she left a trail all the way to maternity. Then when her husband pulled the car up yesterday to load them up to go home they had a flat tire!! The little one is already causing excitement!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping: THAT IS GREAT :clapping::clapping::clapping:
I was going to send you a pm and ask you . I was just thinking of you today. Oh my goodness thanks for bring a smile to my face and sharing it with us. Pictures next meet and greet I hope.....:clapping::clapping::clapping:

:balloons::balloons:Alright!!! Congrats Grandpa!!!:balloons:

Is he ready for his first Shark Tooth Necklace. Stop by the house got something just for him......

366.jpg Here is my new dive team......Bailey 5months and his new cousin Aubrey 5 days!!

Cute!!!!:)

Awesome pictures and thanks for sharing them. Hopefully I will still be diving for shark teeth so they can dive with me as well.......

Awesome pictures and thanks for sharing them. Hopefully I will still be diving for shark teeth so they can dive with me as well.......

Well I would hope you're still diving by then! If I remember right your last bday you were 29!!:wink:

Hey, That's great.......... CONGRATS!!!!!! Glad everyone is doing fine, nice little crew you got there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom