Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my G250V yesterday in the mail. Quicker for me to get, living in Japan! Can’t wait to try it out next week in Cebu!

Attachments

• 6FA925C3-B53C-4379-AFDF-2A25A8F32AE7.jpeg
    6FA925C3-B53C-4379-AFDF-2A25A8F32AE7.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 90
I have only ever had two regulators in life. The first was a US Divers Calypso with a all metal second stage, circa 1979. I used this for a few years, until I did my Master Diver Equipment Course circa 1983. I upgraded to a Scubapro Mk10 and D300 second stage, and used the D300 during for my instructing and cave diving phases.
I have a few spares for the D300, but the hardest part is the rubber purge cover becoming a bit brittle. I thought I should get a new regulator, and decided to look around for another Scubaro 2nd stage that could replace my beloved D300.
I had read about the G250V from this board, and when Buddasummer was offering to build some, it was with some trepidation, I put in an order for two, one for me, and one for my son.
Attached is the neatly bubble wrapped G250V, and the other two photos are of the new babies. I like the way the air intake has been sealled for transport. Could not have been easier, shipping was tracked and arrived safe and sound. I am now looking forward to using the G250V. My Mk10 1st stage is still going, but I will be on the look out to replace it eventually. It will be either a Mk25 or Mk17.
Thank you Buddasummer for making the whole process easy, and keeping up the communications along the way.

Attachments

• bubble.JPG
    bubble.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 76
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 74
  • top.JPG
    top.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 78
I took my two new Simon-built regs to the pool to try out this morning. Absolutely perfect out of the box! I have them paired with two mk17s and they work beautifully! Can’t wait to try them in the wild! Many, many thanks Simon! I’m tempted by the last 3...

I wish I could... for real! They look like awesome workhorses! Congratulation on the craft

Back
Top Bottom