New Gear, but not USED!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sub_Diver446

Reaction score
Well, maybe someone can help with me this. About 3 years ago I was forced to sell my high end dive gear due to financial reasons. After 2 years of getting my act together. I managed to get most of it back brand new. I haven't gone diving in a while, due to my dive buddy moving out of state. Now, I got that problem solve with a new dive buddy and I am looking forward to diving this summer. I got a brand new SCUBA PRO BC, Oceanic dive computer, Mares ESA Mask and a Poseidon Odin regulator. None of these have seen SALT WATER yet, but I am planning on taking then to my local dive shop for a check up. The question I had are they out of date? and do I need to buy these over again? Plus I heard from a previous posting that the hose on the Odin could go bad on me. Is that true?

Thanks

3 years old and out of date? Shoot, guess I am going to have to get rid of my 1984 BC and reg. All kidding aside, if they are in good shape and you are happy with the way they dive, dive them. I know there are others on the board here that dive some stuff from the 60's and 70's just for fun. Get them checked and dive.

they are all totally useless send them to me and I will dispose of them properly. ..........................................................................
seriosly though they should be fine as long as you get them checked out by a qualified technician.

Well, I dunno guys lol. As I said, I have left the scuba scene for a while. But I called my local dive shot and they say bring them in for a quick look. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom