New here / Good day and hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1island

Registered
Reaction score
Good day and hello!

My fiancé and I started diving about 5 years ago. I have been lurking on these boards for a little while, and figured it was time to join, and hopefully give back to the community.

We are both PADI Advanced divers, and we have also gotten our Nitrox certifications as well. Unfortunately we are currently land locked, but we are heading to Maui again soon.

We are looking forward to making some new friends here.

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard! Where are you land locked at?
If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you.

Britt
CrazyScuba.com :fish:

Thank you very much! Currently we are land locked in Arizona (only 109 degrees today). We are heading to Maui in September, any suggestions on good dive companies to use out there?

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Sounds like you have a great dive buddy, she has one too!

Never been to Maui, once you get back, please give us a dive report!

Michael

Welcome to Scuba Board

Welcome

Hi! Welcome to the board from also hot northern Mississippi. 100+ yesterday, very high humidity and it's suppose to hit that or higher today. Sure makes hay baleing fun.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

Back
Top Bottom