New Inn On Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
undefined :dazzler1: Hello all! Just to let everyone know we are opening a new Inn on Bonaire. We are taking reservations immediately and the Inn will open August 1st 2004. We are located in Hato, just a stones throw from Capt Don's Habitat, Lions Dive an Buddy Dive. We are about 2 blocks in from the ocean. We have 4 studio apartments with kitchens. The rate per night per room is $48.00 not including the tourism tax. Effect December 1st we will have a 1 bedroom home on site available. All of the rooms are new. We will be offering dive packages through Bon Bini Divers at Lions Dive (they have drive through service for tanks), Larry's Wild Side Diving (diving the East Coast) and car rentals through AB Carrental. Please feel free to email for details! Thanks.

Congratulations! Your Inn sounds fabulous! My husband and I just got back from our first trip to Bonaire. We love it there! We'll be sure to give you a call when we return to Boniare!

Karen

Thanks, I am looking to make arrangements for my honeymoon on September. You will be hearing from me. :D

Does your inn have a name? And how about a website?
You mind if I drop by can look the place over in July?

Congratulations on the new buisness!
I too will be there in July... maybe ill come by for a look-see as well! Great Rates! How much will the house rent for?
Thanks

Do you have a web site/photos etc.,?

We are planning a trip to Bonaire soon...

Herman....let me know how it compares with the place you showed me on your pc show. (gotta have air conditioning man...gotta have)
rich

Thanks all! The website doesn't go up until June 26, 2005. It will be www.goldenreefinn.com We will be on the island June 30- July 15th. Anyone may feel free to stop by and see the place. Just remember, we are there to set up and renovate, so it will not be totally ready to occupy. We will be ready for business August 1st. Please feel free to email me at eginocchio@comcast.net (private email) and I let you know more about it. Our phone in the states is 609-296-8830 and our cell on Bonaire is 011-599-790-0959 If you are on the island and want to see the place after June 30th, please call the cell! Ed, myself or our property manager would love to give you a preview! Thanks for all of your inquiries!

Liz and Ed Ginocchio

It's us again! Just to let you know, anyone that is going to be on the island, we will be having an open house on the 12th of July at about 7pm. Please stop by and enjoy a drink and see what we are up to and what we have planned. Rooms will be ready for rentals on 1 August 2004. Thanks and enjoy!

Liz and Ed Ginocchio :07:

Back
Top Bottom