New Inn On Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello all! Just to let you know we are having a great response to the opening of the new Inn! The 1 bedroom house (beautiful open floor plan with full kitchen!) will be available starting the 1st of September. The rate for the house will be $63.00/night. We do have dive packages and stay, dive and drive packages available. See the NEW pictures of our Inn at www.goldenreefinn.com Thanks!

Liz

Never been to Bonaire. We were planning a trip to Cayman in late Jan. early Feb. (probably 8-10 days).

It seems Bonaire is mostly shore diving? Can you get the lazy-guy boat diving, 3-dives-per-day thing there too? Let me know. We may have to fly a bit further.

dvrliz1:
undefined :dazzler1: Hello all! Just to let everyone know we are opening a new Inn on Bonaire. We are taking reservations immediately and the Inn will open August 1st 2004. We are located in Hato, just a stones throw from Capt Don's Habitat, Lions Dive an Buddy Dive. We are about 2 blocks in from the ocean. We have 4 studio apartments with kitchens. The rate per night per room is $48.00 not including the tourism tax. Effect December 1st we will have a 1 bedroom home on site available. All of the rooms are new. We will be offering dive packages through Bon Bini Divers at Lions Dive (they have drive through service for tanks), Larry's Wild Side Diving (diving the East Coast) and car rentals through AB Carrental. Please feel free to email for details! Thanks.

undefined
dvrliz1:
undefined :dazzler1: Hello all! Just to let everyone know we are opening a new Inn on Bonaire. We are taking reservations immediately and the Inn will open August 1st 2004. We are located in Hato, just a stones throw from Capt Don's Habitat, Lions Dive an Buddy Dive. We are about 2 blocks in from the ocean. We have 4 studio apartments with kitchens. The rate per night per room is $48.00 not including the tourism tax. Effect December 1st we will have a 1 bedroom home on site available. All of the rooms are new. We will be offering dive packages through Bon Bini Divers at Lions Dive (they have drive through service for tanks), Larry's Wild Side Diving (diving the East Coast) and car rentals through AB Carrental. Please feel free to email for details! Thanks.

I would be very gratefull if you would forward any details, ie brochure's etc, I have recently just returned from Bonaire ( my third visit in 10 months ).

Quite simply a wonderfull island, with fantastic people and great diving.

Obviously we intend to return very shortly, normally we stay at the Caribbean Club on the hill, however would consider other options.

Once again, congratulations, all the best, i'm sure you will be a success.

Hi KMonster! So glad you've been able to visit Bonaire SO much. We are about a 2 minute ride south of Caribbean Club in Hato. We have studios with full kitchens, private baths in a safe quiet neighborhood. You have to see it! The best was to see the Inn is at our Website at www.goldenreefinn.com

We are currently on the island until the 14th of this month then will be returning back home until our house in the states sells.

Please email me direct at www.goldenreefinn.com if I can be of further assistance.

Hello, me and my buddy are very interested in going to Bonaire during our spring break from college. Are you open during Febuary 28th to March 5th?

We tried finding a plane - are there flights from the northeast to Bonaire? we are from Rochester, New York.

Liz is a little under the weather for a week or 2, so don't look for a quick responce from her. I would suspect she does have some rooms available in late Feb. The best advise I can give you is to email her, I think her son is handling her emails for a while.

Air Jamaica flies out of JFK to Mo Bay then on to Bonaire. I suspect that would be your best bet. AJ flights are hard to find so your best bet is a travel agent. I use Caradonna.

Herman,

You are such a sweetie...I'm actually home now...can you believe it. We do have the availability requested, Yukon, you just need to contact me directly. You can check the following airlines for reservations: American, Air Jamaica and Delta. Delta and AJ codeshare, so you can take a local delta flight from whereever you are flying out of and then hook up with an AJ flight. Contact me via email, or PM me.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom