New Introduction: Here is richerso

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi y'all!
Sorry about the long silent period here. Just been busy. Life happens I guess.
I have just been really busy with life and have not had a chance to check scubaboard.
I hope all of my old friends are doing well. Gena and I have been doing just fine. We have just been busy.
It also didn't help that my old computer crashed hard. I am now writing this on a brand new laptop.
Don't congratulate me. It cost me a pretty penny. Anywho . . . . .

I just want to say hello to all of my fellow scubaboarders.
:cool2:

Hey!! It's nice to see you back here! I too haven't checked Scubaboard forever. Can you believe I only went diving ONCE in 2011??!! That sucks.

I'm thinking in this coming year, I must get back in the water, and we all need to take some trips to Murray. I'll bet the Amish are missing us. Rhonda and I are going to Puerto Rico in March. Can't wait! I'm thinking that will jumpstart me back into diving!

Take it easy and let's plan some outings this year!

Kory

Welcome back you fellow Okie!
I have not been on the board myself much this past year either.
Peace & Joy,
AK

Alan! It's good to hear from you as well! Man I miss all you guys....

Yep ... John .. 'you been gone a long time !!
So... You've been Hangin' out with that skirt Gena ???
I knew it .

Yep ... John .. 'you been gone a long time !!
So... You've been Hangin' out with that skirt Gena ???
I knew it .

Gee, it's a geezer reunion! :) Hey Frank, reckon Gena can back a trailer better than Rhonda? LOL

Gee, it's a geezer reunion! :) Hey Frank, reckon Gena can back a trailer better than Rhonda? LOL

Rhonda ...Pull up and get under it !!! :rofl3:

(different Rhonda)
Damn... that was funny ! Too bad the Rhonda and Gena we know didn't get to see that !

Who are you callin' a geezer?

Okay, I'll chime in too. This is the first time I've checked in here in quite a while as well. Hope you guys are doing well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom