NEW MagicShine MJ-810E 1000-LM XM-L2 U2 LED Diving Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

novaeproducts

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all! I have a batch of MJ-810E coming in about 2 weeks (8/24/15). This is pre-order sale. Reserve yours today! Limited quantities available.

Price: $80 shipped (USA only - please contact me about international shipping)

Payment Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WM595F7JJMN8E

If you have any questions, please PM or email me at novaeproducts@yahoo.com

Package Content:

• 1 x MJ-810E Diving Flashlight
  • 1 x rechargeable battery (2 x 18650 inside)
  • 1 x Charger
  • 2 x O-rings

Features:

• Theoretical max output 1000 Lumen
  • High efficient orange reflection cup
  • High-Mid-Low-Strobe 4 modes
  • Overheat protection function
  • 100 meters diving design, waterproof reach IPX8

Description:

• Light source: CREE XM-L2
  • Luminous flux: 1000 Lumen (Theoretical max Output)
  • Shell Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy
  • Surface Treatment: Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
  • Switch: Magnetic ring switch
  • Working modes: High - Mid - Low - Strobe
  • Battery: 2x18650 Li-ion batteries (7.4V2.2Ah)
  • Run time: 1.5-6.5 hours according to the brightness
  • Waterproof Level: IPX8/100 meters
  • Size: Φ55×220MM

Does Magicshine have any product support in the USA for UW lights?

You would have to go through the dealer for any replacements. This light has a 1-year warranty. Thanks.

I assume you are talking the dealer/manufacturer in China.:shakehead:

I do have a few Magicshine lights. Once I replaced the crappy OEM o-rings I found them to provide excellent performance and reliability. They are clearly a step above the XXXXFire products. But, although Magicshine provides contact information on their website, I had absolutely no luck in getting them to respond. So, if there is any problem that is not corrected by the USA retailer with a direct exchange, the customer is SOL.

I assume you are talking the dealer/manufacturer in China.:shakehead:

I do have a few Magicshine lights. Once I replaced the crappy OEM o-rings I found them to provide excellent performance and reliability. They are clearly a step above the XXXXFire products. But, although Magicshine provides contact information on their website, I had absolutely no luck in getting them to respond. So, if there is any problem that is not corrected by the USA retailer with a direct exchange, the customer is SOL.

I meant within the warranty period, you'll be dealing with me directly for repairs or exchanges. Thanks.

It would be helpful to have pics of the light in your OP. This looks a little big for my needs. I'm in the market for a backup that clips to my harness. Something like the Brinyte DIV05.

I bought a light from them a few years back. Had issues with batteries and they were helpful on getting me replacement batteries with no issues.

It would be helpful to have pics of the light in your OP. This looks a little big for my needs. I'm in the market for a backup that clips to my harness. Something like the Brinyte DIV05.

It's not too big!

810e_zps4tizhf44.jpg
810e4_zpsfzbfft1h.jpg
810e1_zpss8jyq6k3.jpg
810e3_zpsrlxvd0k7.jpg
810e2_zpsn0l4dcml.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom