New Mares Consoles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracy_from_oz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to say I was back lurking around the Mares web site, North America section, and I must say the new consoles Mares has coming out especially the Mission Puck 3 console looks really nice. The new design looks good. (I am assuming the Puck computer is Nitrox compatible?).

Is the Mission 3 as well as the Mission Puck 3 coming out in the states in a metric version or just imperial?

Tracy

Hi Tracy

We don't bring the metric version into the US because there has not been a demand. Should the consumers/dealers start asking, there is no problem to bring some in. Get your LDS to start asking their Sales Rep.

Phil

Thanks Phil.

Since we do so much international business... we always try to carry imperial and metric versions when available from the manufacturer... I'm sure Phil will read this, order me up some metric versions, charge my credit card and send them to me before I even ask the rep.:D

Back
Top Bottom