New mask from ScubaPro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teamgs

Contributor
Reaction score
Check out the new ClearVu4!

http://www.sportdiver.com/article.js...&destinationID=

I guess it is new for 2007. It isn't even on ScubaPro's site yet...

Before you post about how huge side panel masks are, I have measured the ClearVu2's volume and dimensions, and it falls between the Mares X-Vision and Demon for comparison. It is heavier, though.

This mask looks like a great addition to those that want a relatively low volume mask with side panels, yet want the better lower views of teardrop lensed masks.

Oh yes, I don't work for ScubaPro, just thought it would be a cool FYI to post. :D

Regards,

Gary

I agree...It seems like all the masks from SP are clear skirted. :D

Gary

well, if it is scubapro you know two things. 1) it is good quality and 2) it is expensive

I just heard back from the local SP dealer, and he said it was discontinued. Wha? I thought it was a new model...guess not. He then emailed back saying that SP had it in stock in black, blue,yellow & clear, and the price was $71. That seems a little high, when compared to the ClearVu2, but not too bad. I asked if the black was only a black frame or also a black skirt, and haven't heard back yet.

Regards,

Gary

Just got off the phone with the LDS. Turns out the mask is a new model for 2007.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom