New meber wanted to say hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Shark

Reaction score
Well I have been lurking around the site and I finally decided to join. I my name is Chris and I am in the ARMY. I got started diving when I was stationed at Ft. Hood, TX. and I got my open water certifaction from C&J diver's out of Killeen, TX.

I have not really had a chance to get alot of diving done do to me being in the ARMY and alway's on the go, so I finally got a chance to get back into it and I am excited about it.

I have already made contact with the local dive shop here in El Paso, TX. and I already have a plan to get some more classes under my belt. I am glad I found this site and I hope I can learn alot from you seasoned divers out there.

Welcome and thank you for your service to our country.

Jcsgt:
Welcome and thank you for your service to our country.

I'll second that...welcome.

glad to Welcome you...Here in TEXAS we have some of the best diving opportunities ..Gulf, Caribbean, Mexico.....and a lot of good lake diving areas...looking foward to reading your post....see ya` under

Welcome and Thank You! :42:

Steve

Thanks guy's I am getting itchy wanting to get back in the water, I am looking for a new mask, fins and snorkle so I can start getting my gear back together. My last set of gear was a complete set up from DACOR.

I am looking and trying to find another manufacture to go through as I see that I can hardley find a DACOR dealer. I would like to find my equipment from the same place and manufacture to help me keep it simple and for any service work or anything I might need.

I have been looking at the ZEAGLE stuff and the SCUBA PRO stuff but I am also looking at the other guy's here on the site, but I am not going to rush into anything, I just need to find a really good mask and stuff.

HI SS...Welcome to the board. As has been stated, thank you and your buddies for the service to our country. Stay Safe!

Welcome to the Crazy world of scuba diving fellow Texan! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you. I'll "third" the thank-you for your service to our country! :42: :42: :42:

We sell Dacor, and I know lots of others around do too. Not sure why you're having trouble finding someone that sells it. Let me know if you have any questions, you can email me directly if you'd like. Now get out there and DIVE!

Britt
CrazyScuba.com :fish:

Thanks guy's I don't understand why I can't find a DACOR dealer up here in El Paso, any ways, I really liked my DACOR VIPER REG and OCTO.

CrazyScuba I will get let you know as soon as I get ready to buy a new reg and stuff, I am looking for a mask snorkle and fin's right now so I am doing some research on them to see which one's I would like to go with.

Back
Top Bottom