new member from Cabo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thymex01

Registered
Reaction score
Hello !
My name is Thierry, Scuba instructor in Cabo Pulmo, Baja California sur, Mexico.
Doing also underwater photography, will post some pics soon.
Would like to know divers who like to travel, and especially in when they go to Southern Baja.
Talk to you soon

Wow, bet you must just hate life down there.......... Welcome to the forum. I want to go KiteBoarding in La Ventana, little North of Cabo.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

thymex01:
Hello !
My name is Thierry, Scuba instructor in Cabo Pulmo, Baja California sur, Mexico.
Would like to know divers who like to travel, and especially in when they go to Southern Baja.
Talk to you soon

Hello Thierry, Cabo Pulmo is one of my favorite dive sites. Which dive operator do you work with?

thymex01:
Hello !
Talk to you soon

Hi Thierry,

My hubby and I were in Cabo over Christmas. We had a great time. We went diving with Cabo Acuadeportes. We have been diving since January 2003. We have been to Maui, Cozumel and Cabo. We want to go back to Cabo again this year. we didn't get to go to Cabo Pulmo or Gorda Banks due to the season, so we want to go back to dive those spots.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom