new member from pepperell, mass.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charlie tuna

Reaction score
hi every one. looking to have some exciting dives and plenty of good times with any fellow diver(s) who are from the new england area. have over 100 dives and just go for the sport. i work for the post office so i mostly go on sundays and twilight dives around 6 or 7 at night. good to go on a day's notice. seeing as how this is my first post, can any one tell me if there is a buddy list and how to get there.

welcome aboard!

be sure to stop by the New England Lobstah Divahs forum

charlie tuna:
hi every one. looking to have some exciting dives and plenty of good times with any fellow diver(s) who are from the new england area. have over 100 dives and just go for the sport. i work for the post office so i mostly go on sundays and twilight dives around 6 or 7 at night. good to go on a day's notice. seeing as how this is my first post, can any one tell me if there is a buddy list and how to get there.

Hi charlie tuna!
Love your name.
Welcome to scuba board. Enjoy!

And welcome to SB!! :D Put us in your favorites and check in often.

Happy SB anninversary, by the way! :partytime

don
:jump013:

charlie tuna:
seeing as how this is my first post, can any one tell me if there is a buddy list and how to get there.
Welcome to the underwater realm and to ScubaBoard. A good place to start the process is with the FAQ menu near the top of the page - it includes a lot of information, including how buddy lists work.

Welcome on board.
I'm just using this oppertunity to upgrade my member status, if there is such a thing. :p As I write this I'm still a silly junior member, with 49 posts. That means, just one more. Uhuh, this one. :p
Oh, come on. you gotta do something to fill up ones spare time. Don't be too judgemental, please. Gimme a break. :p
Anyway... like I said before... welcome to the board. Hope you'll have a great time. With your experience, I'm sure you can add a lot to most of the topics on this board.

Welcome to the board, charlie tuna. I live in Pepperell too and am part of a small dive club at where I work in Lowell. If you PM me your email address, I can keep you posted as to when we're diving. Other good spots for buddies are the New England Aquarium Dive Club (NEADC.org), Metro West Dive Club (MWDC.org), and the Merrimack Valley Dive Club.

Colin

Welcome to the SB. Look forward to reading your posts.

Cool handle by the way...

Back
Top Bottom