New Member from San Francisco

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shafqat Ahmed

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I'm Shafqat! I live in San Francisco, and have been diving since 2015. I aspire to get divemaster certification sometime soon.

I'm always looking for dive buddies (especially if you're interested in travel!), please hit me up if you'd like to grab a coffee sometime!

Welcome to ScubaBoard Shafqat. Plenty of folks from California that would be willing to buddy up with you.

Glad you joined the forum.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....happy diving.

Hi Ahmed, welcome! I sympathize, it's not easy to find a buddy whose availability and diving style mesh with yours. I have had the best luck with Scubaboard and going on trips with my local dive group. Hope you find a good partner for your liveaboard.

Welcome! I'm in the same area but I don't dive locally outside of Lake Tahoe for crayfish now.

You might be able to hop onto a group trip that some members might already have going themselves to the Galapagos. Often times, members share the free of charge/group rate amortized across everyone. (That is how many dive shops make money on trips; they charge everyone retail despite getting a free of charge spot.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom