New Member from the U.K. (From California)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndigoBlu

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello!

I’m certified as an advanced diver/ rescue diver....and I’ve fallen in love with diving the Cenotes of Mexico, particularly Cenote Angelita which is a deep sink hole near Tulum. I certified in Antigua, Grenada, St. Lucia but dive Mexico every other month! Although I’m experienced, I lost my love for diving when I had a small panic attack in a cave and called the dive. After this experience, it took my 17 year old son (trading in Sidemount/ Cave diving) talking me into a ‘pool session’, then a 10-20 foot dive near Isla Muheres. I slowly regained my confidence and spent the month of July living in Cancun diving again. Finally, I did a shipwreck & reef in Cozumel and a Cenote dive to 100ft & as it’s beauty was so breathtaking, I fell in love with diving again. Believe me, Cenote Angelita is the most beautiful place I’ve ever been to...a MUST for all Divers! I’m enjoying scuba so much that I’m starting a scuba company to organise groups who want to dive in Mexico with my fantastic divemaster/Sidemount instructor Jorge. I’m so happy to be back in the water but have so many questions...i’ll be sure to ask them here! Thank you for having me. Julia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom