New Member-Joe's Rock Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kath and I will be in town for a week, starting next Friday night. Any chance we might get together for a lunch or dinner? Let me know what is best for you.

socaldiver:
Kath and I will be in town for a week, starting next Friday night. Any chance we might get together for a lunch or dinner? Let me know what is best for you.

What time will you be in on Friday? Friday would be best for me since its my last day off before the Mackinac trip. After that it would be late some other evening in either Lexington or Georgetown.

Looking forward to seeing you two again!!

We arrive in Louisville around 3:30 so we should be in No Ky around 5:30. However, we are having dinner Friday night with my son's future in-laws. I will call you when we get there and we can work something out.

socaldiver:
We arrive in Louisville around 3:30 so we should be in No Ky around 5:30. However, we are having dinner Friday night with my son's future in-laws. I will call you when we get there and we can work something out.

I messed up about Friday anyways. Thursday is my day off. You'll probably have to leave a message on my cell phone.

I still think it should be an UW wedding in Mackinac Straits :eyebrow:

buminbeer2:
Hi, my name is Scott. I have been at Joe's since they opened this year and 15 dives in 7 weeks is not bad.... Now if you can help me, is there anywhere else in Central KY with a place to dive? Thank you and look forward to meeting other divers, Scott.

Dude, I live in Louisville and Falling Rock is very convenient for me. Joe is a very nice guy and I don't want to talk bad about his facilities, but... just 1.5 hours North of Louisville on I-65 is Blue Springs http://www.bluespringsscubadiving.com/welcome.lhtm
$10 admission, air fills, changing rooms, a bigger cabin cruiser, a chevy van, an armored car, open 24 hours a day during "diving season."
Also Mermet (in Metropolis IL, home of the largest Superman statue in the world) http://www.mermetsprings.com/ isn't too far away (I think about 4 hours) and has a boeing 727 sitting in it. I go to Blue springs every couple weekends and am planning with some friends on going to both Mermet and Cerulian (sp?) the weekend of Aug. 7th. If you want to join us, I'm sure they won't mind.

Back
Top Bottom