New member, longtime lurker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Banyan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been a longtime lurker and finally needed to register to download some neat custom log pages. SB just a great site for when you're looking to see what people are saying about pretty much anything you can think of related to diving. You guys rock!

Even if I need a dictionary to figure out posts sometimes; "BP/W", "Hogarthian" and "AL" (as in "AL80") took me way too long to puzzle out. I still haven't quite figured out all the names for the thingies that attached stuff to other stuff. There should be a glossary.

If you're on Guam and up for a shore dive on the weekends, send me a note. I'm normally game. Just not at the end of May because I'll be diving in Palau. :D

Welcome into the light of :sblogo:

I know the acronyms can be a problem, like most sports, there is an entire new language to learn! I found a website that has all the diving acronyms and I think I will start a thread about it. 266 SCUBA Diving Acronyms and SCUBA Diving Abbreviations

I am happy that you found SB and we are also happy that you came out of the shadows! I hope to see you around the board!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom