New member, old diver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JDiver56

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Just too busy to be here, I suppose, but, it was easy: sit backward on the bulwark, put a hand over mask and reg, the other over your weight belt and drop backward...

I've been diving since 1956 in over 30 countries, from wrecks to cenotes, but really enjoy spying on critters, especially cryptic critters like various ghost pipefish, devilfish, etc. etc. I really love sharks, but am sad to see such a diminution as has occurred the last few years - even in "remote" places like PNG.

My next "real" dive trip will be with several good friends to Atlantis at Dumaguete, Negros Oriental prov. in the Rep. of the Philippines - next year. See you on the boards!

You're only as old as you feel. I plan to keep diving until I can't anymore. Welcome to SB.

OMG I want to dive with this guy! The Places, The Equipment you are right I bet there are some great stories there!

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Back
Top Bottom