Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone.
I would like to know if there is any divers that dive in Laurel Lake or Lake Cumberland. If so I would like to hook up and go diving.
Thanks Kenny

Howdy from Texas. You'll find an active contingent from KY. You'll find helpful info here.
Dive Safe and Enjoy,
Larry

Hi dive safe!!! welcome to the Board!:wink:

Hello Kenny,

We try to dive Cumberland about every other weekend. Where you from? We are also going to try to dive Laurel and Dale Hollow a couple times this year. If your interested you more than welcome to join us some weekend. It would be nice to get a small dive club started in the local area.

Rodney

Rodney,
I live in Mt Vernon 24 miles from the lake. I would like to hook up and dive with you guys let me know when you are going.
Tkanks Kenny

I live in Lex, Ky and frequent the Kentucky Pirrana Patrol Forum that is one of the main clubs on scubaboard.com. Look for us on the home page with the other clubs. We're regularly schedualing trips and stuff. New Horizon's Dive shop in Lex will host a pig roast and treasure hunt Aug 9th and Bluegrass Dive Club will host and event this weekend; both events are at Joe's Quarry. I'm also always up for a dive so if you want to add me to your list, just give me a buzz... JBD dives there frequently too.

Im leaving today to dive in Morehead City. Will be back on the 15th . maybe we can get toghter when I get Back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom