Long time Lurker, taking the next cert steps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jay040

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone, I got my PADI open water cert back in 2015. Went on some amazing dives in the Caymans, and then became a new dad. Life got busy, but I have a little more time now. Using the GI Bill to go through the NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver and hopefully on through to Master over the next couple of years. Aside from some big trips once per year, I'll mostly be diving in the rivers and lakes of Texas.

I did not initially know that the GI Bill will pay for NAUI certs, so if you're a veteran and have benefits remaining I would definitely look into it.

Hi everyone, I got my PADI open water cert back in 2015. Went on some amazing dives in the Caymans, and then became a new dad. Life got busy, but I have a little more time now. Using the GI Bill to go through the NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver and hopefully on through to Master over the next couple of years. Aside from some big trips once per year, I'll mostly be diving in the rivers and lakes of Texas.

I did not initially know that the GI Bill will pay for NAUI certs, so if you're a veteran and have benefits remaining I would definitely look into it.
FYI the Post 9/11 GI Bill will also pay for TDI tech courses among other things too

FYI the Post 9/11 GI Bill will also pay for TDI tech courses among other things too

Now you tell me

Back
Top Bottom