New (old) diver/member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Race

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello to All:
wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Certified in 1984, dove for a few years then job, family, etc got in the way. Now my daughter is going on her checkout dive this weekend and I am going too. Been in the pool and sat in on her classes as refresher. Very excited about getting back into the water.

Using my old Mark5/R109. Had it serviced and all is well. I also bought a few 109s on eBay and a few service kits to learn how to maintain my gear. Took one apart and put it back together without changing any parts. Had a tough time getting the poppet and the bar that moves the poppet when the diaphragm is depressed to engage. (What do you call that thing?). Finally got it right but I'm wondering if someone has step by step instructions for reassembly and proper adjustment. I've been lurking the forums but haven't seen anything like that.

Thanks so much. I'll let you know halos the diving goes this weekend.

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA.....good luck with the repairs.

Back
Top Bottom