New PADI certification!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jibeho

Contributor
Reaction score
After reading the post below I would suggest to PADI to add to the rest of their SEMI worthless certs the soon to be coveted Enthusiastic Diver Certification. All that will be required will be a print out of your Scuba Board profile showing 500 or more posts and a check for $50! :mooner:

what post are you referring to?

Here we go again. Maybe we should start a PADI bashing forum. Or just a Dive Agency bashing forum. Then all you people with issues can chat together. Better yet lets make it a completely seperate forum.

scubabashing.com or something. then you guys can complain away.

drew52:
Here we go again. Maybe we should start a PADI bashing forum. Or just a Dive Agency bashing forum. Then all you people with issues can chat together. Better yet lets make it a completely seperate forum.

scubabashing.com or something. then you guys can complain away.

No surprise.

The mods let any PADI bashing go as jokes, but if you bust on their agendas they shut it down.

Here is just another example.

yip. seems like thats how it goes these days. almost every thread seems to turn that way.

This was meant as a Tongue and cheek post! :mooner: :eyebrow: I have been PADI certified for over 22 years.

I just posted in the wrong place.

Jibeho:
This was meant as a Tongue and cheek post! :mooner: :eyebrow: I have been PADI certified for over 22 years.

I just posted in the wrong place.
No problem, we're happy to move it for you.

I'm confused now. Should I not go to my local dive shop and take the PADI ow certification ? Should I use another outfit ?

Back
Top Bottom