New RED FILTER for GoPro Dive Housing by SRP - Official Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats similar to my plan but with 6x Hero 2, will do a wall dive to a max depth 30m and then record from the bottom to top which should be around 10m having the Blurfix with original and new filter, and 4 gopro dive housings one with no filter and the other 3 with the SRP, BS and oculus filters.

The tricky think is Im borrowing the extra camera for a friend that has a sports camera rental business in another state and he is lending the camera at no charge so I dont want to keep them too long. He is in another state so will need to post them and with the weather we have had lately I need to plan a week in advance with a good enough forecast so the boats dont get cancelled. Id like to have some sunshine too but just low enough winds and swell so that we can get out to the deeper sites.

Its actually looking ok this Sunday but I haven't got the extra cameras yet but will probably do a dive just with my cameras somewhere. Hopefully the next weekend I will do the other dive I have planned. I had already booked a few dives to get some deeper tests with my cameras but Ive lucked out with the weather and they all got canceled or shifted to other sites. Its normally not this bad in winter we are just having a pretty bad year unfortunately.

Okay, when are these coming out. I am going to Bonaire in seven weeks and I want one. I have been holding off ordering my tray so release these so I can place a large order.

:)

This is a nice choice Spicychili, the tray is also a very good product I always dive with. They will release the new red filter soon...

I think they were teasing us and there is not a filter In production... ;(

I know of at least 6 testers that have got some and I have been lucky enough to get a couple, one for the GoPro dive and one for the Blurfix as a wet filter. The second revision of the clip works great so I cant see it being too far away as I think thats the final revision, there should be some official news soon too. Mine are going to be seeing a few sharks the next few days so I hope to get some video up next week from the trip to show you guys.

I think it was a good idea for them to send out a few pre production sample to some real world testers to make sure the retail version is as good as can be with some real use feedback. I know I wasn't meant to say too much lol but as there was a post by Aquapro and A teaser vid by SRP I figured id share a little info that I could. Nice to see Fabrices videos too and my results have all been quite similar so there is no fakery going on for sure.

I know of at least 6 testers that have got some and I have been lucky enough to get a couple, one for the GoPro dive and one for the Blurfix as a wet filter. The second revision of the clip works great so I cant see it being too far away as I think thats the final revision, there should be some official news soon too. Mine are going to be seeing a few sharks the next few days so I hope to get some video up next week from the trip to show you guys.

I think it was a good idea for them to send out a few pre production sample to some real world testers to make sure the retail version is as good as can be with some real use feedback. I know I wasn't meant to say too much lol but as there was a post by Aquapro and A teaser vid by SRP I figured id share a little info that I could. Nice to see Fabrices videos too and my results have all been quite similar so there is no fakery going on for sure.

Can you explain this some more? I have a Blurfix with the screw on UrPro CY filter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom