New RED FILTER for GoPro Dive Housing by SRP - Official Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big fingers or not.... Not a problem, the entire filter comes off allowing you to use the GoPro Dive housing lens cover when storing or transporting. :D So opening the dive hosing is not an issue.

yes. looks like its easier to take out... the BS one need a tool to take it out.. .

So really all I want to know is this: Will I have one in my hands when I leave for Curacao in November? Im holding off buying a dive housing till I can get the best one for my money...

@ Merxlin - Rest assured that SRP has or will not forget their loyal customers. I know for a fact that the crew at SRP has the BlurFix version well underway.

@ Freeclimbmtb Though I can't confirm a delivery date I can tell you that all SRP / AquaPro HD dealers have received notification of the new product and it leads a person to believe it will be available before your travel date. Hope this helps a bit?

@ Freeclimbmtb Though I can't confirm a delivery date I can tell you that all SRP / AquaPro HD dealers have received notification of the new product and it leads a person to believe it will be available before your travel date. Hope this helps a bit?

One can only hope!

Hi everyone,
maybe you'd like close-up photos ?

Attachments

• DSC_0487-2.jpg
    DSC_0487-2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0497-2.jpg
    DSC_0497-2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC_0500-2.jpg
    DSC_0500-2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC_0461-2.jpg
    DSC_0461-2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 178
I just finished getting all my gear together for tomorrows or i mean todays dives after a full day travelling to get here, I have far too much gear here lol and I cant wait to see the dive guides look when he sees my 6 gopro setup.

I will post some pics in the afternoon and maybe some screen grabs after the first days dives. Just need some sleep but shouldnt have had all that coffee to keep me up on the driving part of the journey as sleep isnt looking too likely :D

Hi everyone,
maybe you'd like close-up photos ?

How easy is the access to the power button, especially with heavy gloves? It looks to sit below the frame of the lens.

it sits on one side below the lens, but I used it without any problem with gloves. Of course that was gloves for french polynesia.
But as I told on my french board, if you can push that tiny camera button, then it should not be more difficult to push it with the lens on.
The only cons is the hidden front LCD, but if you have the lcd bacpac it doesn't matter, and if you don't, you can easily remove the filter to check the mode.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom