New Scuba Diving Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I realy enjoyed your sight. When you was explaning the R>D>P> you used the ones we use it was to small. If I was you I would have used the class room size. Also the camera moved around alot

Technically your "Top Scuba Movies" are videos not movies. All tabs that had content worked for me.

Not bad. If what I gather from a quick browse from the site, it's sort of a SCUBA-blog-review type thing for you.

One thing I can tell you from working on tons of websites and media, UPDATE CONTENT REGULARLY. Keep on a solid schedule for releasing content, and if you can't do that, you'll lose visits fast.

Also, a news update feed type thing would be convenient to see on the front page and also streamline the look of the site. Also, run spell check through the whole thing.

That disclaimer HAS to go. You aren't teaching SCUBA or offering any tutorial videos, so putting a disclaimer up would be useless waste of space.

If you need any help regarding the design or media of the website, or would like some graphics let me know. I wouldn't charge you for anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

good start

---------- Post Merged at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:57 PM ----------

good start

---------- Post Merged at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:57 PM ----------

great start sorry comps acting silly

Glanced at your opening page; minor typo. (at least in the U.S.; I see you're in Australia) - it's dying, not dieing (as in, no dive is worth dying for).

Richard.

Great starting point!

you make want to localize the website to your region and launch when it's solid....You can always expand in the future.

On Sunday, I did a sudden soft launch of the site I've been working on, Sink, Florida, Sink!. I planned on launching it in two weeks --AFTER I received promo fliers, but I had an amazing experience which was semi-news worthy (saved a sea turtle.) We got 200+ visits in 48 hours.

This site is localized for South Florida. Dive calendar, dive sites, interactive maps, beach cams, etc. I would like to keep this site to South Florida.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom