New SCUBAPRO MK25/G250V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tranman387

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a new ScubaPro MK25/G250V Regulator set for sale. It has never been used and comes with the owner's manual as pictured (still plastic wrapped). I received a MK25/S600 as a gift shortly after buying the G250V and will be keeping that for myself.

Selling the MK25/G250V set for $325 and I will pay for USPS Priority Mail shipping. For reference, LeisurePro is currently selling the same set for $425 + shipping.

Please message me if interested.

Thanks,
Mike

ScubaproReg001.jpg

ScubaproReg002.jpg

ScubaproReg004.jpg

ScubaproReg005.jpg

There's been some interest in buying the 1st and 2nd stages seperately. I'll be willing to split them up if I can find a buyer for each one. $175 shipped for each stage since I'll be paying for shipping twice. Once again, they are both brand new and have never been used.

I would keep the G250V and sell the S600 especially is you plan on doing any kind of colder water diving. The G250V is an awesome reg. Couple it with an MK17 and you can dive ti any waters. Good Luck with your sale

Thanks a22shady, I've also heard that the MK17/G250V combo is awesome. However, I do most of my diving in the Caribbean and 75+ degree water in the states. Otherwise I'd totally keep it!

Sorry I do not have the parts cards, just what is pictured. That's why I'm not asking for anything close to retail price.

I have a scubaboard buyer lined up for the G250V 2nd stage already. If anyone is interested in just the MK25 1st stage or both pieces as a set let me know.

Leaving for a weekend diving/camping trip in VA tomorrow. Not sure if I'll have internet access on my iPhone out in the woods or not but I'll be sure to respond by Sunday night or Monday morning at the latest.

I dove this reg setup last weekend at BlueGrotto and must say I enjoyed it as much as my other more expensive units.
This is a very good deal on a 25/250 rig.

Both 1st and 2nd stages have been SOLD. Thanks for all the interest.

Back
Top Bottom