New Setup. Datamax?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pchris2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've been diving alittle over a year now, and I'm planning to do quite a bit in the immediate future. I've decided to finish buying all my gear and buy the remaining BCD, Reg, and computer/guages. I found a good deal (280) for a barely used 2009 Zeagle Ranger with the Octo Z alt ait source. Then went ahead and got a good deal (220) on an Oceanic GT3 with the CDX5 first stage. All that is left is my computer.

Air integrated really interests me. I have never dove with a computer, but the functions of the AI seem to be great for the diving I do a lot (deep and multiple). I see a bunch of sub 200 dollar old Datamax's on ebay and wondering what your take on these are? The new Datamax's are a bit pricey and I'm not too sure on the differences. My budget is around 250-300. Alternate suggestions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom