New Snap-On Red Filter For GoPro Dive Housing-(Giving 3 Away NOW!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PolarPro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
As I am sure everyone is aware there are a few other Red Filters for the GoPro Dive Housing on the Market.
We are launching a Snap on Filter which is less than Half the price of the others, and has a much sleeker design.
The Price of this filter is going to be only $29.99.

We are currently giving 3 of our prototypes away on this Forum Post (before the product launch on Nov.1)
You just need to post what you will do with the $50 you will save from purchasing our filter.
We will choose the 3 most cleaver responses and send them a Snap on filter.

Contest ends on Thursday October 25th.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at:
jeff.overall@polarprofilters.com

Promo Snap On .jpg

use it to take my wife to dinner to bribe her into letting me buy more dive gear!

If I win a snap on filter for my beloved GoPro Hero HD 2, i'd wait for a nicely sunny but chill day in winter, with probably some snow around and jump into Lake Neufeld near Vienna NAKED!!! And film that with my GoPro and the new snap on filter on it! Pinky promise! :)

And btw: if you plan on producing a polarizing filter, i'd take this one too, and slide down a ski slope on Dachstein glacier on my bare backside... and film this with my Go Pro too... :-D

I will take the funds an increase the care packages I am shipping to my brothers in some remote SF bases in the Stan ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I would use the $50 to (partially) fund the gas for a (cave) dive to the Courtyard at Madison Blue Springs...

OBVIOUSLY I would film with the filter and then post on FB for my hundreds of friends to see (so they would all rush out and buy the filter) as well as posting the video on ScubaBoard so thousands of people would be inspired to go purchase the snap-on filter. :)

Excuse me I need to go wipe something off my nose...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom