New Snap-On Red Filter For GoPro Dive Housing-(Giving 3 Away NOW!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would take a picture of me with my new Polar Pro filter, and post it here with the $50.00 worth of Rum I purchased, in the background!:drunks:

So the question I have - if it's being released on November 1st and you've already announced it on here to your target audience, why is there no mention on thepolarprofilters.com website then? It mentions new filters coming out for the Hero3 housing and it doesn't mention anything about snap-on filter or if the new hero3 filters are the snap-on referred to in this thread, it doesn't mention backwards compatibility with the dive housing for the Hero2 which is probably what most of us are expecting from this announcement.

will spend it on customs duties to import a filter...:shocked2:

So the question I have - if it's being released on November 1st and you've already announced it on here to your target audience, why is there no mention on thepolarprofilters.com website then? It mentions new filters coming out for the Hero3 housing and it doesn't mention anything about snap-on filter or if the new hero3 filters are the snap-on referred to in this thread, it doesn't mention backwards compatibility with the dive housing for the Hero2 which is probably what most of us are expecting from this announcement.

These filters are for the Hero2 housing that was released by GoPro in May this year (5 months ago). Nothing has been released to fit the Hero3 yet, including this.. give it another 5 months or so.

that's good to know -- but i was still questioning why they do not have anything on their website about it when they do about working on filters for the gopro3

Hey... PansSiren and I were the only ones I saw with "cleaver" responses....I think we're a shoo in for 1st and 2nd!!
Screw you Eddie Haskell, I'm keepin' the money.....Gee Wally, let's go divin'

This was a very difficult contest to judge, we had all of our employees vote on their favorite 5 and these are the winners!

1. ChickenFried
2.Bhtmec2
3.Jasonb751
4.Paulw
5.Rick.C

We will be contacting you guys via PM for Shipping info, unless you want to post it on here...

Product will be live on our site on November 1st to purchase, Keep an eye on our facebook page as I believe we will be running an
introductory promotion as well. Facebook.com/polarpro

Thanks for a great contest! It was an exciting one to judge

Wow, really!? Sure glad I ordered my SRP Dome filter already! I'm tracking it right now....Halfway here!!!

This is great, I cant wait to try it out. I wont be able to try it out in blue water until after the first of the year but I will post a video as soon as I get to use it.
Thanks PolarPro !

Back
Top Bottom