new SP Fusion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is made by Whites. They should have used the Bullit version though with real pockets :shakehead:

The site pictures a suit with the zippers running the same way - just like the early Fusions, not the current ones. I wonder why?

Rumor has it that they'll be distributing in the US as well...or somehow associated. Not exactly sure how or what's exactly truth yet...but if the rumor is true I'm very excited to see Whites in my local LDS.

Rumor has it that they'll be distributing in the US as well...or somehow associated. Not exactly sure how or what's exactly truth yet...but if the rumor is true I'm very excited to see Whites in my local LDS.
@Darcey: Where did you hear this rumor? (Just curious.)

If you read the threads mentioned previously, you'll come across this post from a Whites representative:
Hello,

Whites has partnered with Scubapro to provide distribution in select markets. The Scubapro edition Fusion is manufactured by Whites and distributed exclusively by Scubapro in certain countries. In North America, the Fusion will continue to be manufactured and distributed by Whites.

Cheers,

Justin Balaski
Whites Mfg Ltd.
I don't think there's much substance to that particular rumor.

@Darcey: Where did you hear this rumor? (Just curious.)

If you read the threads mentioned previously, you'll come across this post from a Whites representative:

I don't think there's much substance to that particular rumor.

It was flying around the LDS from a few reputable sources including the manager. I haven't looked much into it (hence I haven't done any thread searching lately) as I figured I'd believe it when I saw it. From what I understood though, Whites would still be the sole distrubuter of themselves but would somehow be linked up with SP.:idk:

Back
Top Bottom