New Taxi App?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Downloaded the app and entered my phone number on the authentication screen and waited to receive a code via text. No code and when I retry, I get an error message that states I have tried to authenticate too many times. Wonder if I'll start getting an abundance of spam calls now.

Getting a taxi in town is easy; what I might be interested in would be getting a taxi at the hotel (Blue Angel), so it's not much use to me yet.
Over this last weekend a taxi from the Blue Angel to Centro was 150 peso's or 10 US. The next day it was 200 or 15 US to El Moro. The ride back from El Moro to the BA was 150 pesos. I hate haggling, but the ride to Centro stopped near the Cougar, not even downtown, so he went to 100.

Over this last weekend a taxi from the Blue Angel to Centro was 150 peso's or 10 US. The next day it was 200 or 15 US to El Moro. The ride back from El Moro to the BA was 150 pesos. I hate haggling, but the ride to Centro stopped near the Cougar, not even downtown, so he went to 100.
Should be 90 pesos from BA to centro.

Should be 90 pesos from BA to centro.

The announcement for the app says that it will cost more. "you decide if you take the service that is actually a bit more expensive than the usual fare."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom