New to Austin looking for dive enthusiast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi there,

My name is Shawn I have been diving since 1974. Just moved from Northern California. Logged 30 dives this year. Would like to find someone to dive Lake Travis area close and do a check out of my equipment from the move. I love to dive weekends off, probably locally the next month while moving into our house. I was originally NAUI certified (old school), US Navy diver certified 1982, PADI RESCUE certified in 2003.
I look forward to meeting Austin Dive Buddies soon.

What is a good dive shop to service ScubaPro and Zeagle equipment in Austin?

Shawn
818-239-9255 cell phone
email: soshea@fox7.com

Hey Shawn, I have my SP equipment serviced at Scubaland North off of Anderson Lane and have been happy with the service I recieved, not sure whether they are Zeagle dealer or not. But we have a lot of good dive shops in Austin, so there are a lot of choices. I currently spread my diving dollars out between several, and some of others are left out only because of distance not because I don't care for them.

Welome to TEXAS!

Dive World works on Zeagle and Scubapro - they also have a dive club if you are interested in getting to know a few of the locals. Of course this board is great for meeting people too! Welcome!

Scubashawn123,
Welcome to Austin and the Swamp!

Scubaland services both Zeagle and ScubaPro.

Welcome to Austin. I'm a Southern California transplant. The diving in Lake Travis is not comparable to that in California, but it's still fun and can be challenging due to conditions. I'm down to dive fairly often, but am iroincally heading to Northern California for the weekend and next week.

Welcome to the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom