New to diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to Sb and Diving :D . As far as fins go, I had a pair of Atomic Aquatics Splits. They turned me into a torpedo in the water, FAST! But, I found myself with less precision in the water, and if you get in a current ZOMG! But I have a Pair of Aqualung Blade 2 (with Springstraps) which give me precision and power, but not as much speed. Whether this is due to my being a fairly new diver or not , I don't know :confused: . I find in a calm sheltered cove, Splits are fine, but for overall control I go for Bladz. But here's the wierd thing, My dive buddy who went through BoW with me absolutely LOVES his splits :11: . So it's all in what you want. I'm stickin with the Bladz!

Welcome to SB,,,have fun!

Welcome. Each person has their own preferences, so my advice would be to try them both out (if possible) and go from there!

Back
Top Bottom