New to diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ruready7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just thought I would stop in and say 'HEY'. Im new to diving and have my confined water dives this weekend and my checkout dives next week (wish me luck).

Im located in E. Tenn and I would like to say I have learned quite a bit by reading the posts on this site. So far it seems like it doesnt matter where you are from or you diving preference, divers are divers and help each other.

Hope to possible meet some new dive buddies and make some new friends. Everyone have a great day and thanks again.

Welcome to the board! Good luck with your check out dives!!

Welcome...I just finished my check out dive. Every where you go you may run into a fellow SB member...a lot of great people here....at least 1:)....maybe two....just a joke my friends...lol

All kidding aside, I was in Orlando on business yesterday and ran into another member from Colorado who is a Master Scuba Diver. SB is awesome....stick with it and you'll learn great stuff....

welcome from a fellow newbie. This is a great place to be.....enjoy your dives and look me up if you are ever in Maine
-Ken

Welcome to the Board and have a fun time exploring the Board. Dive safe and good luck on completing your certification dives this coming weekend. Don't forget to check the web for your local area for dive clubs.

Just an update. My confined water dives and my checkout dives are on hold. Due to circumstances I have to wait til next month before I can do them. So guess I get to hang around for few more weeks before I can be proud owner of a C-card. Gives me more time to read my instruction manual.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom