New to diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brent1307

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello my name is Brent I'm from South Lake Tahoe I am a new diver since march I don't have many dive friends besides the dive shop owner and staff looking to meet new friends in the dive world to talk about diving and maybe dive with some time

Welcome to an addiction where sinking to new lows is a good thing lol. If your ever in FL let me know I have a kind of flexible schedule with notice. What are your plans for advancing your certification? What are your interests?

Welcome! I was the same way when I started over 15 years ago. My best diving buddies now are people I met while advancing my certifications. Another great and easy way to meet fellow divers is to go on the dives organized by your local shops. A lot of the same people tend to go on those excursions so it won't take long to feel part of a dive group. Other than that, if you are planning a trip to dive somewhere this forum is a good place to ask for tips, dive spot recommendations, and find people to dive with you while you are there.

Welcome to an addiction where sinking to new lows is a good thing lol. If your ever in FL let me know I have a kind of flexible schedule with notice. What are your plans for advancing your certification? What are your interests?
I am almost done with my advance I dive next week for that and my drysuite I have my nitrox and after that will be my recur serve and recovery and then I'm just going to dive as often as I can to get to my dive master and keep going I love the water and I love diving I work in the reasturant business and all I think about is diving I would love to go to Florida some time to dive and experience more of the world thanks for replying

Welcome! I was the same way when I started over 15 years ago. My best diving buddies now are people I met while advancing my certifications. Another great and easy way to meet fellow divers is to go on the dives organized by your local shops. A lot of the same people tend to go on those excursions so it won't take long to feel part of a dive group. Other than that, if you are planning a trip to dive somewhere this forum is a good place to ask for tips, dive spot recommendations, and find people to dive with you while you are there.
I am doing a fun dive in Tahoe we're I live and several dive shops will be there and in agust I'm doing a project aware dive picking garbage out of the ocean there and hoping to meet new folks

Back
Top Bottom