New to Forum (again!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edm81363

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all -

I had just introduced myself and then the boards went dark. (Let's hope THAT doesn't happen again.)

I live in Mill Creek and am recently certified. I am really working to not drop out of diving and am grateful that this resource exists. I was really hoping to get a couple of dives in this weekend - any opportunities?

-Ed

Welcome (back) to SB. This is a great resource for all divers.

I will be diving either Edmonds UP or Mukilteo upon my return to town this coming weekend. Let me know if either of these interest you.

'Quatch

Hi Sas' -

I'd be very interested in either of these dives. I've been to Edmonds once but never to Mukilteo.

I'm running for city council in MC and hope to get in one good day of campaigning, but either day would work for me!

-Ed

Good luck on your campaign. I was a councilman for Mountlake Terrace.

I will be back in town Friday night but won't know which day I can dive until then. Muk was pretty crazy because of the hunting season the last time I was there.

Dave

Ed, it's one of my particular pleasures to head out with new divers -- So much kindness was shown me when I got certified, I love to pay it forward. I could be available to dive Sunday -- I'm in Woodinville, so not far from you. Do you have your own gear? If not, I can probably lend you most things. I'd be happy to head for Edmonds, or the Coves at Alki. I've never found much of anything fun to look at at Mukilteo, myself.

Hi -

I'll send you at PM with my contact info - either day will work for me, but I do need to reserve rental gear. Would it be better to shoot for Sunday?

-Ed

Hey -

You had sent me a similair kind message right before the boards died! I'd love ot goo out with you. I'm renting from Bubbles right now, but that will change shortly. I'm coordinating dives this weekend with Sasquatch, then I'm headed up to Winthrop camping. Maybe this would be a better weekend for you?

-Ed
(So many helpful people!)

Ed, got your PM and will try to call you tomorrow morning. Not too early. I heard viz at EUP has been pretty good!

Whenever you can dive with TS&M you'll have a wonderful time. Maybe we can all hook up?

'Quatch

And, ahem, Mukilteo does definitely have its attractions.

Sounds great Sas. I've got a 9am (ugh) meeting with Snohomish County Dems, then I'm open. I rent all of my gear (ugh) so I'm at the mercy of Bubbles for sched. I'll run the numbers on current for tomorrow and Sun. if I get a chance.

-Ed

I'd love to hit EUP on Sunday if y'all are going.

Back
Top Bottom