New to Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plongere

Registered
Reaction score
Ok don't bite. New to the forum. My wife and I got our SSI "C" cards in June and headed to French Polynesia in July. We had the minimum time when we got there. We went first to Moorea and interviewed a few shops and decided to go with Bathy's Club. They gave us a good check out dive and we had great diving with them. Stayed at the Club Bali Hai on Moorea - all the charm you could ask for. Went to Tahiti and dove with Aquatica Dive. Great facility and diving as well. Stayed at Le Merdian Hotel, nice place!

We bought our gear before we left. Got Scubapro 16/550 regs, Genesis computers, Apollo bio fins, Mares Synchro BC's. Wife got Parkway dive skin, I got Scubapro 3mm shorty.

Have 13 dives under our belts now. We are new but learning. Puget Sound (Washington USA) where we live is really different than the South Pacific. Hope to do Fiji, Belize or Caribbean next spring.

Enough?

Good to have you aboard and thanks for a very concise, to-the-point intro!

Sounds like you had a wonderful start to life as a scuba junkie... you're one of us now, :egrin: so make sure you keep posting, asking questions and enjoying yourself.

See you around.
:)

Welcome from the great state of ARIZONA all beach no ocean.

I'm paper trained will you adopt me??

Originally posted by Fishkiller
.... I'm paper trained will you adopt me??

too funny, and here I was going to say I do windows to get adopted - just doesn't match up to your skill lololol

Welcome to the games. I'm a wee bit envious of your travels. Do tell your tales. You'll have a grand time here. A warm welcome from north of the 49 - Ottawa

Welcome aboard! I must say when you decided to take up scuba you did it right. I think we are all jealous. I have as many dives as you and no one wants to hear my story of 11 of those in a texas lake with 10-15 foot vis and using rental gear :(

But you have found a new home here so kick back (or forwards if you want to go anywhere) and enjoy!

Hey-o Plongere;

Your not the only diver that just made the double digits. Me too. It just gets better.

Welcome to the board. Obviously, you don't need to adopt anyone to be a part of this crazy group. But if I come over to be your luggage boy; do I get my own hotel room? (grinning and winning)

Let us know how the diving is in the Sound.

Welcome Jim! let me know if you need a personal dive planner to handle all of those niggling little details on your adventures! and I have a geographic advantage... I'm in your neighborhood already. So where have you been diving in the Sound so far? San Juan's? Hood Canal?

-kate

Glad to have you both on board and golly both of you have been all wet already. Wow an bunch of very envious divers here.

Oh and by the way only a few of us bite.

Butch :peace:

Welcome aboard, there are lots of knowing people here who can answer a lot of questions, so gear up and join the fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom