New to Maryland - looking for buddies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rxgby

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone!
I just moved to Baltimore and would really like to go diving soon so am looking to find dive buddies for beach or boat dives :)
Any tips on sites or finding dive clubs would also be appreciated. I know clubs do trips abroad, but anything within day trips would be preferred.
I'm PADI Rescue but not wreck certed yet!
Thanks !

Welcome to the area from a fellow Baltimorean!

The two resources I can share are the Local Diving for Marylanders group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/158770264686596/

And, if you don’t mind a drive down to Rockville, MD; pay a visit to Tanya at Submerged. We have a very friendly group of divers who know each other through the shop and dive together locally and on trips.

Feel free to drop me a PM for more information or contact details. Hope to meet you in the water sometime soon.

Mark

A very good resource for finding divers local to your area, regardless of where you live, is divebuddy.com. I've met and dove with several fellow divers by being a member. It will even alert you via email when someone in your area joins. It also has a very extensive database of dive sites all over the world.

Welcome to the neighborhood. You have come at the right time as Juturna Springs is about to open up anytime now. You would be between New Jersey wreck diving as well as North Carolina wreck diving which is a great place to be if you are a wreck diver. You might want to get in touch with Jon and Tanya from Submerged. They run great trips and training programs.

Cheers - CS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom