New to the Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrNatural

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So I have been a lurker on this board for a couple of years. I absolutely love diving and my only regret is that I didn't get certified when I was young. I am doing my best to catch up. Last year with dives in Coz and Belize (took the bus from Playa Del Carmen and soon I was diving the Blue Hole, yeah I KNOW I should not have dove the Blue Hole on my 15'th dive but, like I said, I am catching up for lost time! :D. Actually, I dove several times with a local dive company and the divermaster said I was good enough so I did. It was a true bucket list dive. The stalactites are simply humbling and the circling reef sharks add a little spice. All you folks going on the trip to Coz, stay a few extra days and take the bus to Belize, its only 5 hours. The bus is modern and cheap (even shows first run movies.....in Spanish :). This year I made it to Ixtapa/Zewat (saw my first sea horse) and also Kona. The night Manta Dive was truly another bucket list dive. Nothing like having 16 giant Mantas flying straight at your face and at the last second, inches from your face, pulling up and doing a flip right over your head!

The real reason I finally joined this forum is because yesterday I had the great fortune to dive with Beach Cities Scuba on the Riviera out of Dana Point Ca. Not only was the day special, Dec 12, temp in the mid 70's and the sea was as flat as a pancake, but it was also special because we were diving an amazing wreck, the A.C.E., with an amazing group of divers and DJ one of the dive masters, had posted some pic's on here. So I need a login to see them :) DJ, if you read this post, It was an honor to dive with you and best of luck. Keep on Truckin and maybe someday our currents will cross again.

If anyone wants to see the beautiful pic's that got me to sign up, go to the SoCal forum and look for the A.C.E. wreck/ D.J.'s last Cali dive (since I am new here, this board won't let me post the link to it :depressed:

See on the Board!

- MrN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom