New to the Forum - But excited...!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Abopp

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All

Am new to the forum (although I've now been browsing for the last few days). Just wanted to say hi and to ask whether there's anywhere I can go to for tips on how to navigate round the site...I can't seem to go back to a thread that I was looking at without using the "Back" button on my browser...

Oh - I found the FAQ bit, but that didn't really help...

Thanks!

A

Welcome to Scubaboard. You'll you like it here, lots of infor and good conversation. It's not too hard to get around. You can browse the different forums (and there are many, both dive related and not) to suit your fancy, or you can go to search if you are looking for a particular subject.

Enjoy yourself here.

Bill

SCUBAMedicBill:
Welcome to Scubaboard. You'll you like it here, lots of infor and good conversation. It's not too hard to get around. You can browse the different forums (and there are many, both dive related and not) to suit your fancy, or you can go to search if you are looking for a particular subject.

Enjoy yourself here.

Bill

Hi Bill

Thanks - have now spent a bit more time on the site and am kind of working it out...!

Where abouts on Long Island are you? I lived in Port Washington for a couple of years...! Been in the UK for as long as I can remember now though...!

A

Hi A and welcome to the board. I just flew back from UK without getting any of my dive gear wet!! Was hoping to at least get a beach dive but potential dive buddies had colds!! Still, I was invited on to their Christmas drink in Leeds!!! Whereabouts are you diving the most?

My back button seems to work on most forums and I kind of just stumbled around until I found a system that seemed to work for me. I use New Posts and UserCP the most and Home when I want to post a specific message in a specific board. Good luck and safe diving.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad to hear you're gettting the hang of it now. Good to have you aboard.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the board. It looks like you are getting the hang of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom