New to This Board and headed for Coz in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello all fellow divers. I'm new to this board. The family is headed for Coz in june staying at the Fiestamericana resort. Only my son and I dive but wife and daughter are there for the sun. Does anyone have suggestions for things to do or not to do in Coz for them.

But now for the important stuff.

I'm looking for suggestions on dives to make. Seems there are many options so am looking for anything specific as in Must See type stuff. My son (16 yrs) and I are both OW certified. WE got the cert in Thailand while living and diving off Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

Haven;t done a lot of diving (me 20 dives, him 12 dives or so.). Our last dive was at a fresh water spring (Vortex) last year. Not too exciting. So we are really looking forward to some real diving again. We'll be there in Mid June. Should we stay with the dives from Fiestamericana or venture out on our own. WE also don't have a problem with heading out to the beach somewhere.

I would like to try at least one night dive so if anyone has a "must see" on that please forward. Never night dove b4. There is so much dive stuff on the net it is hard to sift through.

Welcome! CHeck out the regional dive forums (Mexico) and you will find that the Coz sub forum is BUSY!!! Have fun and don't forget to give us a trip report! :D

Welcome to the Scubaboard.

Back
Top Bottom