New to this board. G'day all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DVG

Reaction score
Refugee from RSD board. Had enough of NDR. Hope you folks like to talk diving.

About me: I did my first scuba dive in 1961. Did not do much until 1990 when I and my companion got into it big time. Both worked up the ladder to instructor level. We have become enamored of warm water diving altho we do still dive in norhtern lakes, rivers and coast of Maine and Mass. We are planning to go to some of the big time dives locations in the next few years: Red Sea, Fiji, Cocos and the like. We have done a few Carib sites and lots of Florida Keys and WPB diving and will continue to travel there.

I look forward to our chats.

DVG

Hello DVG,

Welcome to Scuba Board! We all love to talk diving and have a good time. Your questions, comments and input are always welcome. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Cheers,

I'm a refugee as well from Rodale's and I can't find a Post button on this BB, so guys give this Aussie a break and tell me where to point the cursor so I can introduce myself.

Thanks in advance,

Wiz

...'New Thread' which you can find at the top and the bottom of the page. At the top, it's located on the left in the blue bar over the posts.

I eventually found it by trial and error, see my intro post if you can find it, it doesn't feel like 'KANSAS' as Dorothy said navigating this BB. But I seem to be winning!

DSAO Wiz

Hello DVG,

There is a time and place for NDR post and some feel that a moderated board is run by the "Scuba Police" but we hope you all dont see it that way. We have yet to ever ban or block any post or chat, nor have we to yet close a thread. Some idle chat is fine and even healthy but I feel sorry for the divers that have legitimate scuba questions and their post get ignored or drowned out by people that act as if they dont know why anyone would ask a scuba diving related question.

The 0nly thing you will find that we moderate is openly blatant SPAM or vulgar or demeaning post meant to obviously be destructive in nature.

Its nice to know there are people out there that still care about the quality of scuba and that enjoy sharing their knowledge and experience with others.

Thanks for joining!

=-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom