New too - /5/19/07 Tampa Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
So, when are you guys going to do this? I would love to come :)

We are talking the 19th:14: Correct git-r-done ... do wee need like high tide or anything like that?
I have a friend (newbie) I took to Venice yesterday .... if was perfect for a beginner and she had a blast ... I will try to bring her along as well:wink:
Kim P :blinking:

Divergirl4u:
We are talking the 19th:14: Correct git-r-done ... do wee need like high tide or anything like that?
I have a friend (newbie) I took to Venice yesterday .... if was perfect for a beginner and she had a blast ... I will try to bring her along as well:wink:
Kim P :blinking:

That is correct. We will do it on the 19th. ( Lord willin and the Creek don't rise) We don't need to worry about tide or anything like that. So I say we meet up around 8:30 at the dive spot. Do a couple of dives there (or just one depending on what everyone want to do) and then go hit the pizza joint for lunch. Sound like a Plan? I'm game as long as everyone else is:D :D :D

git-r-dun diver:
That is correct. We will do it on the 19th. ( Lord willin and the Creek don't rise) We don't need to worry about tide or anything like that. So I say we meet up around 8:30 at the dive spot. Do a couple of dives there (or just one depending on what everyone want to do) and then go hit the pizza joint for lunch. Sounds like a Plan? I'm game as long as everyone else is:D :D :D

Make it 9:30 and you got a deal :wink: Will travel in from Wesly Chapel that morning (my friend Tammy is comming from there) and she is all ways late :shakehead so I will tell her 8:30 he he .... but trust me 9 to 9:30 :mooner: Now where are we meeting up? can you give me an address near by so I can map quest it:huh: I dont know the area at all ..... so be sure to type slowly as you give me the address :rofl3: ha ha
Who else is in???
Kim P

AstroDad:
<sigh>... You guys need to stop scheduling these fun sounding trips on New Moon weekends...:( :( :( :D

Any day in the water is better then a day at the house :blinking:
What happens at new moon weekends :huh: I'll bite
Kim P

Count me in! I need an address as well, so make sure to post it. Cant't wait to meet everybody. Later:)
By the way, does anyone want to carpool? I may be from Tampa, but I really blow at directions. Let me know.

Divergirl4u:
Any day in the water is better then a day at the house :blinking:
What happens at new moon weekends :huh: I'll bite
Kim P

I won't be in the house either. :) Me and a few friends get together once a month and go camping on New Moon weekend. New Moon because that's when there is no moon - as in it's dark. Drink beer and fish during the day, play with telescopes at night...

MichelleA:
Count me in! I need an address as well, so make sure to post it. Cant't wait to meet everybody. Later:)
By the way, does anyone want to carpool? I may be from Tampa, but I really blow at directions. Let me know.

Ditto, need some directions though I do know the general area.

I'll be happy to pick anyone up from the Tampa area if needed.

I like how we just hi-jacked this thread, lol. Let me know the final plans/destination.

MichelleA:
Oh geeze :wink: we have 2 of em .... i am going to buddy you up with my friend Tammy and I will just follow you guys around ... see where we end up :popcorn:
I am looking forward to meeting you as well :D
Kim P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom